Thinking Divergently about the shared values of a multi-generational workforce, Mobius Systems® modernizes staffing through an innovative, flexible workforce strategy, which maximizes employee utilization based on competencies, while also creating a workforce dedicated to economies and efficiencies-of-scale. We work with you to develop a scalable, customized plan that you manage and track using YOUR existing administration staff, reporting methods and technology. Mobius Systems® is not a technology product; therefore, there are no software costs or capital equipment expenses.
Thinking through sustainable resolutions to staffing issues includes taking a comprehensive approach between clinical and non-clinical departments. This means that clearly defined work rules, skill rules and standardized rules of engagement observed by management are required to ensure that clinical needs are met and can be supported by non-clinical departments.
For the first time in healthcare history, five generational workforces are working together simultaneously (75% are female). The common denominator of job attraction between these generations is Work Flexibility.
- Operates the way YOU need, opposed to how a particular software is designed
- Breakthrough in voluntary floating in both competencies and locations
- Enhances employee accountability, engagement and performance
- Sustainability within your culture, values and strategic goals
- Continuity of patient care throughout the continuum
- Creates staff resiliency, preventing clinician burnout
- Best utilization of employees, based on competencies
- Secured pipeline of future full-time employees
- Enhanced patient outcome-based experiences
- Agility in filling your shift vacancies internally
- Attraction of multi-generational employees
- Diminishing outcomes in premium pay
- Decrease in agency dependency
- No capital equipment cost