OUR ENGAGEMENT PROCESS INCLUDES:
- A free phone consultation to discuss your needs, challenges, and goals of your organization. Additional consultation calls may necessary to achieve a complete understanding of the scope of work needed to accomplish your desired outcomes.
- A comprehensive proposal, complete with timelines and pricing
- A fully-executed agreement based on consensus
- A scheduled on-site discovery period
- Upon completion of the on-site discovery period and depending on the methodology recommended, your customized plan is designed to include:
- A clearly-defined set of comprehensive work rules
- A clearly-defined set of system wide rules of engagement
- FTE and flexible staff mix, per unit, system wide
- An operational action plan
- A recruiting action plan
- A detailed & transparent roll-out plan
- Other details specific to your needs or requests to include VMS demonstration and education, timelines for staffing, and management engagement
One-size-fits-all products do not fully address today’s healthcare staffing challenges. Now, more than ever, facilities face complicated and interrelated obstacles: organizational transitions, lack of available talent, large variations in census, geographical limitations and morale issues.
Convergence Services Group has the understanding and the expertise to offer transparent, innovative solutions that address each of these challenges. We also offer implementation options to our clients- we can assist with portions of the plan or implement and maintain the entire process. YOU DECIDE!
OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO CLIENTS
- Client facilities may operate the program on their own with no assistance from our organization.
- We operate the program temporarily and transition to client operations.
- We operate the program on a long-term basis, including permanent outsourcing. Client facilities maintain control.