OUR ENGAGEMENT PROCESS INCLUDES:
- A free phone consultation to discuss your needs, challenges, goals and how the Mobius Systems® methodology can accomplish your desired outcomes. Additional consultation calls may be required to achieve a complete understanding of the scope of work needed to accomplish your goals.
- A comprehensive proposal, complete with timelines and pricing
- A fully-executed agreement based on consensus
- A scheduled on-site discovery period
- Upon completion of the on-site discovery period, your customized plan is designed to include:
- A clearly-defined set of comprehensive participant work rules
- A clearly-defined set of system wide rules of engagement
- FTE and flexible staff mix, per unit, system wide
- An operational action plan
- A recruiting action plan
- Other details specific to your needs or requests to include timelines for staffing, educating management and implementing the program prior to roll out
- Our team is available to assist in portions of the implementation/recruitment process or can perform the entire program – from start to roll out. You decide based on your organization’s capabilities.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO CLIENTS
- Client facilities may operate the program on their own with no assistance from our organization.
- We operate the program temporarily and transition to client operations.
- We operate the program on a long-term basis, including permanent outsourcing. Client facilities maintain control.